Friday 6/23/17, Week 4/Block 1
5:00 Coach-led Dynamic + Barbell warm up
With a PVC:
10 Pass Throughs
10 Around the World
20s Lat Stretch each side
10 PVC OHS
C) Partner Strength Complex
In Teams of 2, in 8:00 Work to Max Load:
1 Clean Grip Deadlift + 1 Squat Clean + 1 Hang Squat Clean + 1 Jerk
– Spend 10:00 warming up before starting the clock.
– Score = total load between both athletes.
Front Squat From Rack: Up to a challenging set of 3 if form permits.
5 Rounds of:
15 Deadlifts (135, 95)
12 Front Squats (135, 95)
9 Calorie Assault Bike
L3: (115, 75)
L2: (95, 65) (20s Max Effort Assault Bike)
L1: (75, 55) (20s Max Effort Assault Bike
Alternate Scaling Options:
– Assault Bike: 15/12 Calorie Row, 100m Run, or 9 Burpees.
E) Extra Credit
Accumulate 3:00 of Glute March + 8-10 Hollow Rocks every time you stop.
– Strength: Have fun and treat the complex like a competition. All movements must be done without dropping the bar, hence “complex”. You should have an end weight goal in mind.
– Metcon: 90% effort for each set. BB movements should be done unbroken for as long as possible. Set a goal in terms of wattage on the bike and sustain that for all 5 rounds (guys 500+ watt, ladies 250+ watts). For newer athletes the AB can be scaled to set amount of time.